Sage was kind enough to tag me with a 'Thinking Blogger Award'. The rule: If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. It's interesting to trace the thread back and see all the interesting blogs that various people have chosen.
Anyway, since every blog that I read qualifies, here are five that I happen to feel like highlighting today...
1. Stumbling and Mumbling - a left-libertarian challenging conventional wisdom.
2. Peter Levine - discusses civic engagement, deliberative democracy, etc.
3. Will Wilkinson / The Fly Bottle - a thoughtful capitalist.
4. The Splintered Mind - philosophy of mind, etc.
5. Philosophy from the Left Coast - but not too left. Plus philosophy. Good stuff.