1) I feel inappropriately proud of having only vacuumed my dorm room once last year.
2) I rarely get sick, except on Good Friday. (Sympathy pains?)
3) I was kind of hoping to avoid this meme, but - like many things, I find - it's not so bad once you start.
4) I have four brothers. (Mum gets a lot of sympathy.)
5) We got what we thought was a female cat, but it turned out to be male too. We decided "Murphy" was a fitting name. I'm gonna miss that furball.
6) I played the oboe for a while in high school. It was a short while.
7) I'm beginning to think that eight facts is a bit much to ask, really.
8) My first computer was an Apple IIe, with no hard drive. I would amuse my 8-year-old friends by running the program:
10 PRINT "Enter name 1";: INPUT name1$We were easily amused.
20 PRINT "Enter name 2";: INPUT name2$
30 RANDOMIZE TIMER
40 x = INT(RND(1)*100) + 1
50 PRINT name1$;" loves ";name2$;" ";x;"%"
I'll tag: Jared, Isa, Chris, Blar, Clark, Brian, Macht, and Kyle.
(But feel free to disregard if you wish.)